Well today was not a good day for me. I was fired. How was I fired? By a phone call. Yes, yes I did tell the a little short notice that I was leaving to go home for Christmas for two weeks but to call me on the phone and not let me work a week is just wrong. So, I was sad today. I had to drive down to my Uncle’s too by myself and needed a pick me up so what did I do? Blast some fun songs and had a little karaoke in the car. It sure helped. Here are my favorite songs to sing in the car:
1. “Total Eclipse of the Heart” by the Glee Cast
2. “Like a Prayer” by Madonna
3. “Somebody to Love” by Queen
4. “Monster” by Kanye, Jay-Z, Rick Ross, and Nicki Minaj
5. “Circus” by Britney Spears
6. “MMMBop” by Hanson
7. “Wild Wild West” by Will Smith
8. “All You Wanted” by Michelle Branch
9. “I Just Wanted Your Love” Alexz Johnson
10. “The Bitch of Living” by Spring Awakening
11. “Piano Man” by Billy Joel
12. “Jizz in My Pants” by The Lonely Island
I know, it’s a strange variety of 90’s music, rap, and silly songs, but what can I say? They make me happy.
What are some songs you like doing car karaoke to?