2012 sucked and wasn’t as good as 2011 at all. But I did this survey in 2011 might as well repeat it. It’s a little late, whatever! Enjoyyyy! 🙂
1. What did you do in 2011 that you’d never done before? Went to San Francisco and up the California coast. Went to Miami. Bought a new car. Was in a sketch show. Was recognized for being a comedian. 1 night. Worked four jobs at once. Saw Barbra Streisand, Bob Dylan, and Mumford and Sons. Went to Coachella.
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I had new years goals and I completed them.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? No but random facebook friends did.
4. Did anyone close to you die? No, but my friend’s father did.
5. What countries did you visit? Just US, DISAPPOINTING.
6. What would you like to have in 2013 that you lacked in 2012? A working acting career, an agent, and maybe some love.
7. What date from 2012 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? 2012 was easily forgettable.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Getting my stand up career started.
9. What was your biggest failure? My car dying.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? Nope, only my car.
11. What was the best thing you bought? Two skirts from Brandy Mellville. Srsly.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? My friends specifically Aly and Kailey for nearly always coming to my stand up comedy shows, they spent too much money on seeing me be sort of funny and I appreciately it so much.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? Me sometimes? My old roommate who caused unnecessary drama for the three others of us.
14. Where did most of your money go? Rent and my car.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Going on a mini road trip up the California coast.
16. What song will always remind you of 2009? “I’m So Proud of You” by Drake, “They’re Taking the Hobbits to Isengaard,” any Snoop Dogg or Mumford and Sons song.
17. Compared to this time last year:
happier or sadder? Sadder.
Older or wiser? Both!
Thinner or Fatter? Thinnerish.
Richer or poorer? Poorer.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of? Traveled but I was too poor.
19. What do you wish you’d done less of? Sitting at home.
20. How will you be spending Christmas? Going home to NJ and spending it with my family!
21. How will you be spending New Years Eve? I spent in in NYC with my friends.
22. Did you fall in love in 2012? No.
23. How many one-night stands? One…
24. What was your favorite TV program? American Horror Story, Community, SNL, and Being Hu,an.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year? Nah.
26. What was the best book you read? Not many, maybe “Unwind” by Neil Shusterman or “Legend” by Marie Lu
27. What was your greatest musical discovery? I really got into Passion Pit and Mumford and Sons this year.
28. What did you want and get? A trip trip of a lifetime.
29. What did you want and not get? A solid acting career and a man not gonna lie.
30. What was your favorite film(s) of this year? Men in Black 3, Hunger Games, Dark Knight Rises, and This Means War.
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I sat in my home with my two roommates and attempted to get drunk while watching the Golden Globes and failed. I ate some pizza and Ben and Jerry’s ice cream cake.
32. What would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? If my car wasn’t dead. If I had more money. If I traveled.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2012? Baggy sweaters and colored jeans, bright tank tops and patterned shorts.
34. What kept you sane? My mom and going to the gym.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Tom Hardy most likely.
36. What political issue stirred you the most? ELECTION ELECTION ELECTION
37. Who did (do) you miss? MY CAT.
38. Who was the best new person/ people you met? My old roommate Bianca was a great new friend. A few of my Straitjacket Society people and BB 13.5 people are pretty awesome too.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2012: Sometimes it’s easier to overcome hurdles than you think sometimes it is harder but either way, don’t give up.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year: “And I’ll find strength in pain, And I will change my ways, I’ll know my name as it’s called again.”
How about you guys? How was your 2012? Do this survey and post a link below so I can read your results!