I know survey’s are old news but I always like doing the end of the year one just to look back and see how this year really went.
1. What did you do in 2015 that you’d never done before? Went to Portland, New Orleans, Idaho, and Scottsdale. Saw Norm Macdonald. Went to SXSW. Started a stand up show. Met Ron Weasley and Dave Chappelle. Interviewed Aubrey Plaza and others at SXSW. Drank Mmmhops.
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? No and no.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? No I don’t think so.
4. Did anyone close to you die? Yes, too many.
5. What countries did you visit? Only the USA
6. What would you like to have in 2016 that you lacked in 2015? More money and a successful stand up career.
7. What date from 2015 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? April 6th because I lost my brother. November 1 and 2 because I saw Hanson. Thanksgiving in Scottsdale.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Covering Sxsw and getting paid and hotel for doing stand up in idaho.
9. What was your biggest failure? Not having enough money.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? Nope, just basic cold sickness.
11. What was the best thing you bought? Trips
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? My mom, my friends in la, my cousin, my boyfriend.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? Some of my friends in nj.
14. Where did most of your money go? Rent and flights.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Sxsw, traveling for comedy, thanksgiving in Scottsdale
16. What song will always remind you of 2015? Adele’s “Hello,” Walk the moon “Shut up and dance,” The Darkness’ “I believe in a thing called love,” Bananarama’s “Anything, anything,” Justin Bieber’s “Sorry,” One Direction “Live while we’re young” and “Best song ever,” Whitney’s “I wanna dance with somebody”
17. Compared to this time last year:
happier or sadder? Happier.
Older or wiser? Older.
Thinner or Fatter? Thinner.
Richer or poorer? Poorer.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of? Traveleddd.
19. What do you wish you’d done less of? Drank and partied.
20. How will you be spending Christmas? Going home to NJ and spent it with my family.
21. How will you be spending New Years Eve? I spent it having the best time ever in Vermont with my cousin.
22. Did you fall in love in 2015?
23. How many one-night stands? 3
24. What was your favorite TV program? American Horror Story, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, SNL, The Walking Dead, Orphan Black, The Sopranos, Shameless, Dexter
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year? There’s people I don’t like now, yes, but not hate.
26. What was the best book you read? I must say by Martin Short and Sick in the Head by Judd Apatow
27. What was your greatest musical discovery? Appreciatin Adele and Justin Bieber. Walk the moon.
28. What did you want and get? New awesome friends and love.
29. What did you want and not get? A stand up career
30. What was your favorite film(s) of this year? Spy, Spotlight
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? New Orleans with Brandon
32. What would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? More money, more travels
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2015? hoodies, t-shirts, workout clothes, boots
34. What kept you sane? My family, friends, and going to the gym.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? James Franco.
36. What political issue stirred you the most? Meh
37. Who did (do) you miss? MY CAT.
38. Who was the best new person/ people you met? My boyfriend is pretty cool and all the girls I met through stand up.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2015: DON’T STOP JUST KEEP PUSHING.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year: “Live while we’re young” – one direction
How about you guys? How was your 2015? Do this survey and post a link below so I can read your results!